is an innovative method that incorporates well-being exercises, breath-work, and breath-based movement to generate personal health and growth.
Inner Axis deals directly with stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness. It produces a level of fitness that makes you feel better, sleep better, and therefore function at a higher level, in your relationships, life, and work.
I believe that we can make things better globally, but it is personal transformation that is the keystone to this global movement. It is far more relevant than the new technology because corruption, fanaticism, and greed are not technological problems, they are actions of individuals. So through our work, we help individuals heal and activate their higher nature and capacities that improves their most personal life, as well as generating true success. Join the movement.
How does it work?
Inner Axis classes include breath-based yoga movement and mindfulness, and are accessible to all fitness levels. Because of its success with individuals across the world in workshops, retreats, and one-to-one sessions, Inner Axis is now being adopted by corporations as a sustainable wellness program. These are organizations that not only want to be successful, but also healthy, and want to make a meaningful difference in the world. Inner Axis guides ordinary people through the experience of extraordinary transformation. All fitness levels are welcome and will feel at home. The simple and accessible techniques enable deep transformation and meaning for everyone; all ages, abilities, and walks of life.
What to expect:
- Inner Axis is a daily life practice.
- It is for everyone who desires inner health as well as physical health.
- Inner Axis utilizes breath-based movement, inspiring visualizations, and immediately effective relaxation techniques.
Key aspects of an Inner Axis practice:
- We use levels to adjust to the individual’s capacity and knowledge and educate students about the reasoning behind these methods.
- To accelerate and deepen learning we use repetitive physical and breathing patterns.
- We do not push students deeper into postures.
- We speak using ordinary language and in ways that are inclusive of all ideologies and religions.
- We communicate clearly and concisely and do not shame or speak harshly.
- We infuse class with a culture of ethics beginning with respect for the student, for ourselves and for the practice.
- Inner Axis is not a sport, but a breathing system accompanied by postures.
- We aim to remind the student of who they are at their best and to inspire them to actualize that.