10 Feb Advanced Teacher Training Day
Max is known as an exceptional communicator. In this 3-hour workshop, he shares his indispensable tools and insights to help you become a better teacher both in-person and online, by improving your ability to communicate. It is a unique opportunity to learn from his 26 years of experience and innovation in teaching Inner Axis, breath work and yoga.
This workshop offers several techniques for refining and empowering your ability to transfer to your students what you want to say in the tone you want it to be received. You will not find a workshop for teachers like this anywhere else. This training will re-inspire and reignite your own practice and bring new confidence and passion to your teaching.
This Advanced Teacher Training will re-inspire and reignite your own practice and bring new confidence and passion to your teaching.
This workshop is for yoga teachers and movement teachers (e.g. pilates).
Breakdown of content:
- How do I establish trust with my students?
- Do’s and don’ts in verbal and nonverbal cueing
- Universal principles of communication
- What is the difference between queuing flexible people and tight people and how do I cue to serve all?
- How do I keep my students safe while guiding them through movement?
- How can I improve my online teaching?
- How can I improve the technical challenges of teaching online?
These hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance.
The recording is available until 7 days after the session.
- Date: Saturday 27 March
- Time: 9am - 12pm (New York, EST) // 2 - 5pm (Amsterdam, CET)
- Location: Live stream
- Recording is available until 7 days after the workshop
- Price: $49 USD - incl. access to Max's Strength, Grace, and Healing video downloads. You'll get 2 full yoga practices and 12 mini posture workshops (value of $4.99 USD)
- Sign up
LocationOnline event, Live stream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org