18 Aug Breathe Into Wellbeing
Relax, recharge and find harmony inside yourself and with the beautiful nature surrounding you. Practicing Max’s Inner Axis System in the midst of the beauty and nourishment that the Mandali retreat center has to offer is a golden combination. Connect through breath, community and indulge in the healthy and delicious Italian cuisine.
The elements of our week:
- Inner Axis – Max’s personally developed practice that is deep and powerful both to the beginner and the advanced student
- Lectures, Q&A and writing
- Breathing patterns to alleviate stress and burnout
- Emotional healing and wellbeing
- Guided meditation
- Writing and discussion
The classes will be taught in English.
Retreat Daily Schedule (subject to modifications)
- 8 - 9am: Breakfast
- 10:30am - 12:00pm: Inner Axis, movement and breathing
- 1 - 2pm: Lunch
- 2 - 4pm: Free time
- 4 - 6pm: Inner Axis, movement and breathing
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: Dinner
- 8:15 - 8:45pm: Lecture, meditation, or free time
Note: For this retreat the accommodation needs to be booked separately from the course, after registering with Tanja. Take a look at the available rooms at the Mandali retreat center.
€550 (excl. accommodation)
*Graduates and trainees from Max’s Inner Axis Teacher Training special price €450
For more information and to secure your spot: contact Tanja.
Once your booking is confirmed, Tanja will give you directions on how to book your preferred room at Mandali.
Included in retreat package (course + accommodation):
- 6 nights accommodation in Single, Twin or Premium rooms and Hermitages
- Full board – 3 vegetarian meals a day
- All classes and lectures
- Fruits, teas and filtered water
- Free use of Body Care Center facilities: sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, indoor heated swimming pool
- Free use of yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, straps, meditation cushions, meditations chairs
- Free Wi-Fi in Library
Not included in the price
- Flight to/from Milano (ideally Malpensa International airport MXP)
- Transfers to/from Mandali Retreat Center
- Massage and therapies at the Body Care Center
- Tourist tax, €1 per person per night
Visit the Mandali website to get a glimpse of the extraordinary beauty of the center and its surroundings. A place that is immediately inspiring, calming and revitalizing.
Arrivals / Departures
On Friday 21 May 2021, check-in is possible from 2pm onwards.
Please arrive at Mandali at the latest by 6pm for the opening-dinner followed by a meet & greet. Your 1st class will be the following morning.
On the last day, Thursday 27 May 2021, we will check out of the rooms by 10:00am.
There will be 1 last class after breakfast, from 10 to 11:30am.
Lunch at 12:30pm and the use of the Body Care Center facilities on the last day is included.
LocationQuarna Sopra (IT) - Mandali Retreat Center, Via Belvedere 2, Quarna Sopra, Italy
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io