17 Nov Breathe to Heal (3-day livestream course)
Early Bird discount: sign up before 25 December, save $149 USD!
With anxiety, hyper-stress, depression and sleep dysfunction skyrocketing around the globe, it's time we look at the unspoken reasons why – and take action.
The specific cause of anxiety takes on a different form for everyone. However there is a very clear common denominator. The emotional challenges that lie at the base of anxiety, panic attacks and depression are due to being taught socially from a very young age to suppress and numb our feelings, leaving us carrying a silo of emotions in our chest of un-reconciled and unexpressed emotions. Using breathing patterns for 20 minutes daily, as taught by Max Strom, can bring you back to a peaceful and calm state as well as gift you with insight and knowledge that was buried along with your feelings. With this new insight you’ll feel empowered to make new and meaningful life decisions. In just a few short days you will have experienced the difference and gained the knowledge to help you transform your internal state, prevent future anxiety, and help others to do so.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. The Breathe to Heal course is also extremely useful for medical practitioners, therapists, and yoga teachers who want to incorporate this work into their healing repertoire.
This course is 15 hours over 3 days. During this transformational event you will experience and learn the how and why of Max’s techniques on:
- The interconnection of the emotions with the mind and body
- Connection, Vulnerability, Isolation, Intimacy
- Crisis as an Axis of Transformation
- Emotional Healing
- Lifespan tools, writing and discussion.
- Evolutionary Breathing Patterns specific to:
- alleviate anxiety
- improve sleep
- improve grief
- alleviate depression
- refocusing and relaxing at work
Be sure to bring writing materials.
Times below are according to the Central Europe Time (CET) zone.
- 6 - 9pm: workshop
Saturday and Sunday
- 9:30am - 12:30pm: workshop
- 12:30 - 2pm: free time and community lunch. During this time, we will gather online and have our lunch together. This gives us an opportunity to get to know each other and create our community.
- 2 - 5pm: workshop
- Dates: Friday 7 - Sunday 9 January 2022
- Time (CET zone): Friday: 6 - 9pm // Saturday & Sunday 9:30am - 5pm (incl. 1.5-hour break, see daily schedule)
- Location: Livestream, via Zoom
- Price: $399 USD - Early Bird discount: sign up before 25 December and pay $250 USD, use coupon code BTHJAN22-EARLYBIRD
- Sign up
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org