09 Nov USA – Breathe to Heal 40-hour Facilitator Training
“Our aim as teachers is to facilitate post-traumatic healing and arrive at post-traumatic freedom.” - Max Strom
From 4 until 10 May 2022, Max will host his Breathe to Heal 40-hour Facilitator Training in Pittsburgh, USA. If you are interested in the training, register via Max's host in Pittsburgh Village Center for Holistic Therapy or if you have any questions please contact Jennifer.
This is a co-sponsored training with University of Pittsburgh School of Social work and The Village Center for Holistic Therapy. This training is approved for 25 continuing education credits for licensed social workers, professional counselors, or marriage and family therapists in the state of Pennsylvania.
About the training
This training will take you deep inside yourself to experience and fully understand the impact of the Breathe to Heal system. The course is open to therapists, social and health professionals, coaches, and (yoga) teachers who want to add Max’s method to their healing repertoire.
What will this training cover?
- Experiencing the interconnection of the emotions with the body. Understanding connection, vulnerability, isolation, and intimacy.
- Communication: Which questions to ask to quickly ascertain the cause of client/patient’s primary wound.
- Learn to identify symptomatic facial expressions, postures, and gestures.
- Daily breathing patterns for the alleviation and prevention of anxiety and the cultivation of emotional health.
- Evolutionary breathing patterns to release suppressed emotions from the past. These breathing patterns access memory and emotions that were buried long ago. From this access, we gain insight that empowers us to make new and meaningful life decisions.
- Using guided visualizations as a way in for rapid emotional healing.
- Contra-indications: when to not advise certain breathing exercises or visualizations.
- Writing exercises, self-reflections, and discussion.
- Dates: 4 - 10 May 2022
- Location: United States, Pittsburgh
- Price: $1,571 USD
- YACEP: 40 hours credit
- CEU credits: 25 for licensed social workers, professional counselors, or marriage and family therapists in the state of Pennsylvania
- More info or registration (you will be directed to the workshop schedule of the Village Center for Holistic Therapy)
LocationUnited States, Pittsburgh PA - Village Therapy, Pittsburgh, USA
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org