31 Mar Finding Balance in an Imbalanced World
Teach your students to cultivate grace, strength, and concentration in their practice using standing balance postures. Learn how the habitual practice of balance poses creates an inner transformation and can increase your longevity by many years. This 2-hour workshop is ideal for all levels, including those who think of themselves as clumsy. The workshop will begin with a talk about internal and external balance. Then, after warming up, we explore standing balance postures and transitions.
You can use the hours for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance.
Suggested props: a yoga mat, a firm yoga block, preferably wood or cork, and a strap. Also have writing materials.
The recording of this workshop is available until 3 months after the workshop.
Teacher Training series
This 2-hour workshop is part of a Teacher Training series, consisting of four trainings on two Sundays in April. The series is designed for yoga teachers and therapists to gain insights and tools to share with their students and clients, but anyone interested in the topic of this workshop can join. Workshops in the Teacher Training series:
- Finding Balance in an Imbalanced World (18 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Cueing and Connecting with your Students Part II (18 April, 3-hour workshop)
- The Secret of Using Movement to Find Stillness (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- The Stories of Your Life (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Date: Sunday 18 April
- Time: 10am - 12pm (Amsterdam, CEST) // 2 - 4pm (Dubai, UAE)
- Location: Live Stream
- Recording is available until 3 months after the workshop
- Price depends on the number of workshops of the Teacher Training series you sign up for:
- 1 workshop: $40 USD
- 2 workshops on the same day: $75 USD
- Complete Teacher Training series, with 4 workshops on both days: $135 USD
- Sign up for:
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org