22 Jul Online – First Aid Kit for Grief
This is a training especially designed for teachers, teachers in training and (health) care givers. However, anyone interested in the topic can join.
As a teacher, what do you do when someone in your class falls apart into grief? How do you adapt your class to a time such as now when there are so many of us grieving? Most teacher trainings lack any guidance at all in this critical, very human, and ever-present emotion.
This 3-hour training will show you how to hold space for your students who are grieving in a way that makes them feel seen, cared for, and that they belong in your community.
This one-of-a-kind training includes lecture, self-enquiry, writing, methodology, and some specific breathwork. Bring writing materials.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. Recording is available until 14 days after the session.
- Date: Sunday 15 August
- Time: Los Angeles (PDT) 9:30am - 12:30pm // New York (EDT) 12:30 - 3:30pm // Amsterdam (CEST) 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Location: Live Stream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $45 USD
- Hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance
- Sign up
This workshop is part of the August Sessions, consisting of 5 breathwork and movement sessions. You can sign up for one or multiple sessions:
- Grieve to Heal - It's OK to not be OK (15 August, 2.5-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- First Aid Kit for Grief (15 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- The Sunrise Within (27 August, 2.5-hour training, $45 USD)
- Strength, Grace, and Healing (28 August, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- Releasing and Healing our Emotional Body (28 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- 15 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 15 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- 28 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 28 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- All 5 sessions hosted on 15, 27 and 28 August ($110 USD – save $50 USD)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org