21 Apr The Five Core Human Needs
A lecture to see your relationships differently and help recollaborate your priorities
Human beings have five core needs, and from fulfilling these we find meaning in our life and peace and connection with each other. Without them we suffer from loneliness, alienation, and anxiety issues. Known for his depth perception and insight into the human experience, this seminar offers an inspiring and timely talk by Max, self-enquiry, and writing. It will help you to see your relationships differently, and even help to recalibrate your priorities. This special event will also include some simple but impactful breathing practice.
The five core desires are:
1. To be seen for who we are in our soul essence.
2. To be loved and to love. To be loved for who we are in our soul essence.
3. To feel that we matter to others.
4. To feel that our that our life work has meaning.
5. To be fulfilled spiritually.
Props needed: something to sit on. Bring writing materials.
All levels are welcome. Recording is available until 15 days after the session. This lecture will be audio-only friendly as well, so that is great for those who would like to find a comfortable place to sit outside.
- Date: Sunday 9 May
- Time: 8 - 9:30am (New York, EDT) // 2 - 3:30pm (Amsterdam, CEST) // 4 - 5:30pm (Dubai, UAE)
- Location: Online Live Stream, via Zoom - this workshop is hosted by Yoga Moves Utrecht
- Recording is available until 15 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Sign up (you will be directed to the booking page of Yoga Moves Utrecht)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org