22 Jul Online – Grieve to Heal
This 2.5-hour workshop reveals a new understanding of the interconnectedness between grief and intimacy/meaningful connection. Put simply, it could be said that when you heal one, you heal both, and that is because they are both aspects of our relationship with ourselves and others. By releasing ourselves from our self-made prison around us, we enhance our ability to have deeper intimacy with our loved ones, and can reclaim tranquility and peace in our daily lives.
Workshop includes lecture, self-enquiry, writing, breathwork and community. Bring writing materials.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. Recording is available until 14 days after the session.
- Date: Sunday 15 August
- Time: New York (EDT) 8:30 - 11am // Amsterdam (CEST) 2:30 - 5pm // Dubai (UAE) 4:30 - 7pm
- Location: Live Stream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance
- Sign up
This workshop is part of the August Sessions, consisting of 5 breathwork and movement sessions. You can sign up for one or multiple sessions:
- Grieve to Heal - It's OK to not be OK (15 August, 2.5-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- First Aid Kit for Grief (15 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- The Sunrise Within (27 August, 2.5-hour training, $45 USD)
- Strength, Grace, and Healing (28 August, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- Releasing and Healing our Emotional Body (28 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- 15 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 15 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- 28 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 28 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- All 5 sessions hosted on 15, 27 and 28 August ($110 USD – save $50 USD)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org