24 Aug New Year's Retreat 2021-2022
What a time it’s been. 2020 and 2021 turned out very differently for all of us. We faced some incredible challenges, and perhaps some unexpected opportunities as well. It is now more important than ever to reconnect with our life purpose, our community, and our aspirations to manifest a meaningful life.
This 4-day retreat will be hosted in the Netherlands. During these days, you will focus on healing, restoring, and recharging your strength and inspiration for the year ahead. Immerse yourself in your breath and movement practice with like-minded people. Walk in the fields of heather or through the living forest so that you can begin the new year well-rested, renewed, and inspired.
- Focus on healing, restoring and recharging
- Feel inspired for the year ahead
- Immerse yourself in your breath and movement practice
- Recharge in the beauty of nature with fields of heather and a living and breathing forest
- Start 2022 well-rested, renewed and energized
The classes will be taught in English.
Daily Schedule (subject to modifications)
Thursday 30 December
- 12 - 12:30pm | Arrival check-in
- 12:30 - 1:30pm | Free time, explore the grounds and enjoy nature
- 2 - 4pm | Inner Axis, Movement and Breathing
- 4 - 6pm | After class tea, healthy snack & free time
- 6 - 7:30pm | Dinner
- 8 - 9pm | Lecture, meditation
Friday 31 December – Saturday 1 January
- 8 - 9am | Breakfast
- 9:30 - 11am | Lecture, Inner Axis Movement and Breathing
- 12 - 1pm | Lunch
- 1 - 3:30pm | Free time
- 3:30 - 5:30pm | Lecture, Inner Axis Movement and Breathing
- 6 - 7:30pm | Dinner and free evening to enjoy the resort and its facilities
- 8 - 9pm | Lecture, meditation, or free time
Sunday 2 January
- 8 - 9am | Breakfast
- 9 - 11:30am | Lecture, Inner Axis Movement and Breathing
- 11:30am - 12:15pm | Pack up rooms
- 12:15 - 2pm | Lunch, free time
Price double room: price per person €1,150 (incl. VAT)
Price single room: price per person €1,250 (incl. VAT)
Included in the price
- 3 nights of accommodation in double or single room
- Vegetarian meals, tea and healthy snacks every day
- All classes and lectures (in English)
- Yoga mat (please bring your own mat if possible)
- Bed linen and one towel and hammam towel for the sauna
- Usage of the sauna and steam bath (please bring your own bathrobe and slippers)
Not included in the price
- Travel to retreat location and back
- Massage and treatment services are not included in the price and need to be paid at time of service
Book your spot
This retreat is a perfect getaway. To register, send an email to Jennifer. She is also your go-to resource if you have any questions about the retreat.
About the accommodation
This retreat takes place in the Netherlands. The retreat location “Aan De Hei” (near Hilversum) is part of Buitenplaats De Hoorneboeg, a magnificent property of 13 hectares with its own forest, ancient winding paths and a picturesque hill in the center. The restoration of the two historic farms was completed in the spring of 2018 with the intention of creating an inspiring location to host transformational retreats.
On the property you can wander through the winding forest paths or you can take a walk in the heath (“de Hei”). It is a space to relax and just get away from the hectic pace of our daily lives, and to connect with yourself, nature and each other. The serene grounds offer any number of beautiful spots for meditation or journaling.
The two farmhouses are connected to each other through a corridor and are solely used by the group for the yoga retreat. Both houses overlook the vast heath and lie on the edge of woodland. There is a large practice room, a library with a fireplace stove, a spacious living room also with a fireplace and a spa with sauna and relaxation area overlooking the heath. There is a choice of single and double rooms on the upper floors, all with private bathrooms. There is also a treatment room where you can book a massage from one of the expert therapists available on site. There is a beautiful healthy menu planned for the weekend of vegetarian food, with vegan, gluten free options. Enjoy pure food and you’ll notice the effect it has on your body as well as your mind.
Arrival is scheduled between 12 and 12:30pm on Thursday 30 December 2021 at De Hoorneboeg. The retreat center is unable to receive guests before that time, so please organize travel arrangements accordingly. Your program will start at 2pm.
The Hoorneboeg is centrally located in the Netherlands. You can easily reach the venue by car, using the exit Hilversum on the A27. Your visit starts with a peaceful ride through a kilometer-long lane of trees along the heath and woodland which opens onto the 13-hectare estate. There is a dedicated parking lot on the side of the property. The rest of the estate is completely car-free and you can reach the farmhouses by a short walk from your car through the forest.
By public transport
The area is also well served by public transport, with a bus stop at the beginning of the driveway (bus 58 from Hilversum). From here, it is a nice walk along the heath and woods, about 10 minutes to the country estate. From the railway station in Hilversum you can also bike 15 minutes to the Hoorneboeg (you can rent an OV-fiets at the railway station or bring your own on the train) or arrange for a taxi.
LocationThe Netherlands, Hilversum - De Hoorneboeg, Hoorneboeg 5, Hilversum, The Netherlands
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org