01 Oct Online – Inner Axis Yoga and the Power of Intention
Just as hydrogen and oxygen, depending on how they are mixed together, can produce either fire or water, posture practice and intention and breath depending on how they mixed together can produce either “just exercise,” or can revolutionize our lives.
This graceful Inner Axis workshop begins very gently and then builds momentum. At the apex of heat and breath we move directly into a special sequence of postures, which will bring the mind into stillness and the body into a new state of energy. This class is both challenging and very healing.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. Bring your mat, props, and writing materials. Recording is available until 14 days after the session.
- Date: Saturday 13 November
- Time: New York (EST) 8 - 10am // Amsterdam (CET) 2 - 4pm // Dubai (UAE) 5 - 7pm
- Location: Live Stream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance
- Sign up
This workshop is part of the Fall Sessions, consisting of 4 breathwork and movement sessions. You can sign up for one or multiple sessions:
- The Alchemy of Transformation (30 October, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- The Internal Technology of Happiness (13 November, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- Inner Axis Yoga and the Power of Intention (13 November, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- First Aid Kit for Grief (14 November, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- 13 November Full Day: both workshops hosted on 13 November ($39 USD – save $19 USD)
- Training package: both trainings hosted on 30 October and 14 November ($69 USD – save $21 USD)
- All 4 sessions hosted on 30 October, 13 and 14 November ($125 USD – save $23 USD)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org