22 Jul Online – Strength, Grace and Healing
The intent of our practice is not only to increase our strength and flexibility, but also to promote health and vitality. The next layer is to transform our behavior from coarse to gracious, and to transform even our thoughts from chaos to beauty.
Experience Max Strom’s unique yoga practice, called Inner Axis, with emphasis on emotional transformation. This 2-hour class will include a short talk, Inner Axis Yoga, non-dogmatic philosophy, breathing patterns, and meditation. Bring writing materials.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. Recording is available until 14 days after the session.
- Date: Saturday 28 August
- Time: New York (EDT) 8:30 - 10:30am // Amsterdam (CEST) 2:30 - 4:30pm // Dubai (UAE) 4:30 - 6:30pm
- Location: Live Stream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance
- Sign up
This workshop is part of the August Sessions, consisting of 5 breathwork and movement sessions. You can sign up for one or multiple sessions:
- Grieve to Heal - It's OK to not be OK (15 August, 2.5-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- First Aid Kit for Grief (15 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- The Sunrise Within (27 August, 2.5-hour training, $45 USD)
- Strength, Grace, and Healing (28 August, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- Releasing and Healing our Emotional Body (28 August, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- 15 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 15 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- 28 August Full Day: both sessions hosted on 28 August ($59 USD – save $15 USD)
- All 5 sessions hosted on 15, 27 and 28 August ($110 USD – save $50 USD)
LocationOnline event, Live stream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org