10 Nov Breathing Essentials
Last minute offer: book our 2.5-hour Breathing Essentials workshop for only $17.50! http://bit.ly/breathingessentials
Breath work is an essential daily practice to find a peaceful life. It trains the mind to be still and focused. It liberates us from a past that haunts us, and it further purges our body of negative emotions that cause us to be depressed, anxious, or angry. But how do you develop such a daily practice? What are the essential techniques, do’s and don’ts when you start a breathing practice? Or when you want to teach others how to breathe?
This 2.5-hour workshop focuses on the essential elements of breathing. You will gain insights into the interconnectedness of body, mind and emotions, and how to strengthen this connection. In the last 30 minutes of the workshop there will be a Q&A, so that you have time to ask Max everything you want to know about breathing.
After this workshop you will:
- know why having a breathing practice helps you with improving your state of mind
- know how you can use your breath to improve your health
- be aware of the effects of breathing on your emotions
- have the tools to practice breathing patterns on a daily basis
The workshop is accessible for everyone; all ages, abilities, fitness levels and walks of life. After this day, you will have the knowledge and tools to live a calmer and less stressful life.
- Date: Sunday 18 October
- Time: 9 - 11.30am (London) // 12 - 2:30pm (Dubai) // 7 - 9pm (Sydney)
- Location: online, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 72 hours after the workshop
- More info or sign up: http://bit.ly/breathingessentials2020
LocationOnline event, Live stream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io