31 Mar The Secret of Using Movement to Find Stillness
The intent of our practice is not only to increase our strength and flexibility, but also to promote health and vitality. But the next layer is to transform our thoughts from chaos to a quiet stillness. A sense of arriving home. Experience Max Strom’s unique practice that will enhance your strength, and yet brings you to a profound state of stillness. This 2-hour workshop will include a talk, Inner Axis yoga, wisdom beyond the mat, breathing patterns, and focus exercises.
Suggested props: a yoga mat, block, strap, 2 blankets, and something to sit on (a chair is fine). Also have writing materials.
The recording of this workshop is available until 3 months after the workshop.
Teacher Training series
This 2-hour workshop is part of a Teacher Training series, consisting of four trainings on two Sundays in April. The series is designed for yoga teachers and therapists to gain insights and tools to share with their students and clients, but anyone interested in the topic of this workshop can join. Workshops in the Teacher Training series:
- Finding Balance in an Imbalanced World (18 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Cueing and Connecting with your Students Part II (18 April, 3-hour workshop)
- The Secret of Using Movement to Find Stillness (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- The Stories of Your Life (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Date: Sunday 25 April
- Time: 10am - 12pm (Amsterdam, CEST) // 12 - 2pm (Dubai, UAE)
- Location: Live Stream
- Recording is available until 3 months after the workshop
- Price depends on the number of workshops of the Teacher Training series you sign up for:
- 1 workshop: $40 USD
- 2 workshops on the same day: $75 USD
- Complete Teacher Training series, with 4 workshops on both days: $135 USD
- Sign up for:
LocationOnline event, Live stream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org