31 Mar The Stories of Your Life
You are a teacher. You offer much more to your students than instructions for postures. You have a message and one of the best ways of bringing that message into your teaching is by storytelling. Max Strom is a renowned speaker and storyteller, three-time TED x speaker and author of two books. He is now offering this brand-new seminar on how to identify meaningful stories from your own life experience, and then to utilize them as a powerful tool in teaching and public speaking. This special 2-hour seminar will help you to see yourself and your life differently. Seminar includes lecture and writing, and Q&A.
Suggested props: something to sit on (a chair is fine). Also have writing materials.
The recording of this workshop is available until 3 months after the session.
Teacher Training series
This 2-hour workshop is part of a Teacher Training series, consisting of four trainings on two Sundays in April. The series is designed for yoga teachers and therapists to gain insights and tools to share with their students and clients, but anyone interested in the topic of this workshop can join. Workshops in the Teacher Training series:
- Finding Balance in an Imbalanced World (18 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Cueing and Connecting with Your Students Part II (18 April, 3-hour workshop)
- The Secret of Using Movement to Find Stillness (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- The Stories of Your Life (25 April, 2-hour workshop)
- Date: Sunday 25 April
- Time: 7:30 - 9:30am (EDT, New York) // 1:30 - 3:30pm (Amsterdam, CEST) // 3:30 - 5:30pm (Dubai, UAE)
- Location: Live Stream
- Recording is available until 3 months after the workshop
- Price depends on the number of workshops of the Teacher Training series you sign up for:
- 1 workshop: $40 USD
- 2 workshops on the same day: $75 USD
- Complete Teacher Training series, with 4 workshops on both days: $135 USD
- Sign up for:
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org