Inner Axis teacher trainings are designed to inspire teachers of transformation who will help to bring about both personal and global changes.
The capacity for personal transformation is present in each of us, yet it is often hidden beneath the surface, neglected by the demands and routine of our daily life. The Inner Axis training will teach you how to guide ordinary people through the experience of extraordinary transformation.
become an inner axis teacher
200 hour teacher training certification
teacher training in english
february 2ND — 16TH February
april 4TH — 18TH
Max Strom will teach 21 days and Valerie Moselle will teach 7 days. This course will include some homework, including required reading and some exercises.
- The Three Pillars of Transformation: Mind, Body, Breath
- Breath-initiated movement; the prime mover
- Emotional Healing/ Internal Transformation
- Ethical Precepts
- Yoga posture alignment, strength, and stretching
- Qi Gong- listening and sensing
- Working with extremes: beginners, elders, and the hyper flexible
- You will learn four Inner Axis sequences
- Adjustments, techniques and common issues
- Skills for effective Universal Teaching and Leadership
- Enhancing your Communication Skills and Confidence
- Philosophy of Living
- Focus and Meditation
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga, taught by Valerie Moselle
- Safety in the classroom, taught by Valerie Moselle
What can I expect?
This training with world-renowned teacher, speaker, and author Max Strom is designed to prepare you to teach his powerful method of personal transformation, healing, and empowerment to people from all walks of life and levels of fitness. Whether or not your student has a stiff body or a rigid schedule, this course will help to ignite healing and transformation in your students and yourself. If you’re in a leadership position, or have the aim to become a teacher, or simply have the desire to enrich your knowledge and practice of Max Strom’s method, you will find this course inspiring, immediately useful and indispensable to your journey.
- Students wishing to enroll must have a passionate interest in Max Strom’s Method of personal transformation and a minimum of 2 years studying Hatha yoga. We reserve the right to decline your application if you do not meet these requirements.
- You must have practiced with Max before in a workshop or retreat or with his two DVDs regularly for two months prior to the commencement of the training.
- You must have read both books by Max Strom “A Life Worth Breathing” and “There is No APP for Happiness” before participating in the training. Find Max’s books and DVDs here.
Valerie Moselle is an author, advanced yoga teacher, and founder of Luma Yoga, an award-winning studio and wellness center in Santa Cruz, California. A 20-year veteran of teaching, Valerie’s superpower is in helping new teachers understand and apply functional anatomy and
core concepts from biomechanics and kinesiology to yoga and breath work. Valerie trains teachers to see students as individuals each poised to derive unique benefits from modern postural practice. She is known for classes that inspire a playful exploration of breath, movement, strength, and surrender. A student of yoga for nearly three decades, Valerie has studied and taught in the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California, India, and the U.K. She works in close collaboration with
international Breathe to Heal teacher Max Strom coaching teachers around the world.
Take a look at her book ; Breathwork: A 3 Week Breathing Program to Gain Clarity, Calm, and Better Health
Valerie lives in Santa Cruz with her husband and two daughters, where she serves as the Director of Luma Yoga, and of the Luma Yoga Teacher Training and Practice Enrichment program, found on her website:
Valerie Moselle,E-RYT 500, YACEP, RPYT/Author, Educator, Steward of Yoga, Breath andSomatic Meditation
www.valerie-moselle.me – Streaming Yoga Classes
public workshops, teacher intensives, teacher trainings, private sessions, retreats, breathe to heal, and conferences.
|Oct 18–20||ColumbiaMD||Breathe to Heal||Yoga Center of Columbia →|
|Oct 25–27||GreenvilleSC||Breathe to Heal||Greenville Yoga →|
|Nov 1–2||MadisonWI||Workshops||Inner Fire Yoga →|
|Nov 3–5||MadisonWI||Breathe to Heal||Inner Fire Yoga →|
|Nov 8–10||ClevelandOH||Workshops||Inner Bliss Yoga →|
|Nov 15–16||WashingtonDC||Conference||Annual Mindful Leadership Summit →|
|Nov 21||PittsburghPA||Workshop||Village Center for Holistic Therapy →|
|Nov 22–24||PittsburghPA||Breathe to Heal||Schoolhouse Yoga →|
|Nov 29–Dec 1||VancouverCANADA||Workshops||Semperviva Yoga →|
|Jan 4–52020||UtrechtNL||Workshops||Yoga Moves →|
|Feb 2–162020||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|
|Mar 282020||AmsterdamNL||Conference||Akasha Summit →|
|Apr 4–182020||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|