Inner Axis teacher trainings are designed to inspire teachers of transformation who will help to bring about both personal and global changes.
The capacity for personal transformation is present in each of us, yet it is often hidden beneath the surface, neglected by the demands and routine of our daily life. The Inner Axis training will teach you how to guide ordinary people through the experience of extraordinary transformation.
become an inner axis teacher
200 hour teacher training certification
teacher training in english
january 26TH — february 9TH
march 23TH — april 6TH
teacher training in english
february 2ND — 16TH February
april 4TH — 18TH
This course will include some homework, including required reading and some exercises.
- The Three Pillars of Transformation: Mind, Body, Breath
- Breath-initiated movement; the prime mover
- Emotional Healing/ Internal Transformation
- Ethical Precepts
- Yoga posture alignment, strength, and stretching
- Qi Gong- listening and sensing
- Working with extremes: beginners, elders, and the hyper flexible
- You will learn four Inner Axis sequences
- Adjustments, techniques and common issues
- Skills for effective Universal Teaching and Leadership
- Enhancing your Communication Skills and Confidence
- Philosophy of Living
- Focus and Meditation
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga, taught by Jamie Elmer
- Safety in the classroom, taught by Jamie Elmer
What can I expect?
This training with world-renowned teacher, speaker, and author Max Strom is designed to prepare you to teach his powerful method of personal transformation, healing, and empowerment to people from all walks of life and levels of fitness. Whether or not your student has a stiff body or a rigid schedule, this course will help to ignite healing and transformation in your students and yourself. If you’re in a leadership position, or have the aim to become a teacher, or simply have the desire to enrich your knowledge and practice of Max Strom’s method, you will find this course inspiring, immediately useful and indispensable to your journey.
- Students wishing to enroll must have a passionate interest in Max Strom’s Method of personal transformation and a minimum of 2 years studying Hatha yoga. We reserve the right to decline your application if you do not meet these requirements.
- You must have practiced with Max before in a workshop or retreat or with his two DVDs regularly for two months prior to the commencement of the training.
- You must have read both books by Max Strom “A Life Worth Breathing” and “There is No APP for Happiness” before participating in the training. LINK to Max’s books and DVDs
Jamie has been teaching yoga and movement therapy full time for over 16 years. She specializes in alignment, anatomy and healing injuries. Jamie travels from her home base of Colorado to teach teacher trainings, continued education immersions, retreats and also offers individualized practices and mentoring sessions online for students and teachers. She currently is part of the faculty of teacher trainers with Max Strom’s Inner Axis training, Ashland Yoga Center, Santa Monica Yoga, Darling Yoga, Easton Yoga, PAI Yoga and Fitness, Rasa Yoga Center and Yoga V. You can follow her on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. Connect with Jamie more and practice with her on her streaming video membership site, found on her website:
public workshops, teacher intensives, teacher trainings, private sessions, retreats, breathe to heal, and conferences.
|Jan 26–Feb 9||BerlinDE||Teacher Training||learn more →|
|Feb 15–16||BerlinDE||Workshop||learn more →|
|Feb 22–24||HamburgDE||Workshop||Unit Yoga →|
|Mar 2–3||DornbirnAT||Workshop||Atemwerkstatt →|
|Mar 23–Apr 6||BerlinDE||Teacher Training||learn more →|
|Apr 4–18||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|
|Apr 27–28||NyonCH||Workshop||Yoga Moves →|
|Apr 29||NyonCH||Private Session||Yoga Moves →|
|May 10–12||LondonGB||Breathe to Heal||Triyoga →|
|May 11||LondonGB||Workshop||Triyoga →|
|May 13||LondonGB||Private Session||Triyoga →|
|May 25–31||northern italyIT||Retreat||Mandali Retreat Center →|
|Jul 12–14||LinköpingSE||Workshop||Stället →|
|Sep 6–8||AmsterdamNL||Workshop||Delight Yoga →|
|Sep 28–Oct 5||southern italyIT||Retreat||La Rosa Dei 4 Venti →|
|Oct 10–12||UtrechtNL||Breathe to Heal||Yoga Moves →|
|Oct 13||UtrechtNL||Workshop||Yoga Moves →|
|Oct 14||UtrechtNL||Private Session||Yoga Moves →|
|Feb 2–162020||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|