Known for his depth perception and insight into the human experience, a private session with Max can provide you with new awareness and techniques to target emotional, physical, or mental aspects of yourself that have been neglected or unseen.
Private coaching with Max Strom is an accelerator for people who want to breakthrough and heal unhealthy patterns, transform their relationships, and live their life purpose. People all over the world read Max’s books and take his workshops, but those who want to fine-tune their life do one to one sessions with him. You can schedule a Private Coaching session with Max via telecom for a single session or a series of sessions.
Inner Axis Mentoring is the ultimate recalibration for those where privacy and time are essential. If you want exclusive and individualized mentoring, then hire Max for your private two to three day immersion and he will teach you wherever you are in the world.
A frequently asked question
Is a private coaching session right for me, and what will it be like?
A private session is right for you if:
- You are suffering from anxiety, stress, sleep issues, or depression.
- You feel stuck in making a major life decision.
- You are having difficulty communicating in a significant relationship.
- You want more meaning in your life but did not know how to go about getting it.
- You’d like a personalized at home breathing and or breathing and movement practice.
- Your balance is unsteady or you’ve fallen from losing your balance
- You’re a teacher and have questions about alignment, communication, depth perception, and working with special populations..
- You’d like to start a meditation practice, or re-commit to one.
How do we start?
In an initial private session with Max, its about identifying your primary challenge. Max is excellent at determining what kind of practice will most benefit you, wether it is a once a week session, a once a month session, or a one time session.
- The private sessions are sixty minutes minutes in length.
- Bring writing materials and a yoga mat.
- Private sessions are also available online.
- Your session can be recorded and then emailed to you for your convenience.
It is my mission to help people remember who they are and what they are capable of, and to provide tools to empower them to live a more meaningful life.
A Life Worth Breathing
|Sep 6–8||AmsterdamNL||Workshops||Delight Yoga →|
|Sep 9||AmsterdamNL||One to One Sessions||Delight Yoga →|
|Sep 13–15||NurembergDE||Workshops||My Shanti Yogaa →|
|Sep 28–Oct 5||southern italyIT||Retreat||La Rosa Dei 4 Venti →|
|Oct 10–12||UtrechtNL||Breathe to Heal||Yoga Moves →|
|Oct 13||UtrechtNL||Workshops||Yoga Moves →|
|Oct 14||UtrechtNL||One to One Sessions||Yoga Moves →|
|Oct 18–20||ColumbiaMD||Breathe to Heal||Yoga Center of Columbia →|
|Oct 25–27||GreenvilleSC||Breathe to Heal||Greenville Yoga →|
|Nov 1–2||MadisonWI||Workshops||Inner Fire Yoga →|
|Nov 3–5||MadisonWI||Breathe to Heal||Inner Fire Yoga →|
|Nov 8–10||ClevelandOH||Workshops||Inner Bliss Yoga →|
|Nov 22–24||PittsburghPA||Breathe to Heal||Schoolhouse Yoga →|
|Nov 29–Dec 1||VancouverCANADA||Workshops||Semperviva Yoga →|
|Feb 2–162020||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|
|Apr 4–182020||UtrechtNL||Teacher Training||Yoga Moves →|