07 Dec Online – Opening the Chest & Shoulders
Some of the negative side effects of using a computer are that we find ourselves with frozen shoulders, sore forearms, and injured wrists. This 2-hour movement-based workshop targets these issues with a special sequence of postures that opens the chest and shoulders, as well as the entire body. This induces an emotional sense of release, brings the mind into stillness, and the body into a new state of energy. This workshop is both challenging and very healing.
Suggested props: yoga mat, strap or belt, three blankets, and ideally two yoga blocks. Make sure you can sit comfortably on a straight-backed chair or on the floor. Also bring writing materials.
Open to all levels, except absolute beginners. Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop.
- Date: Saturday 5 February
- Time: New York (EST) 8 - 10am // Amsterdam (CET) 2 - 4pm // Dubai (UAE) 5 - 7pm
- Location: Livestream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Sign up
On Saturday 5 February, Max is also hosting his workshop Our Core Human Needs. You can also join the training The Sunrise Within on Sunday 6 February. We set up some discount packages for you:
- Workshop Special February: both workshops on 5 February (49 USD – save $9 USD)
- February Weekend Special: all 3 sessions hosted on 5 and 6 February ($79 USD – save $24 USD)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.