04 Oct Spring Retreat Italy – Breathe Into Wellbeing
Take the opportunity to join the inspiring and empowering teacher Max Strom for his spring well-being retreat. Enjoy seven days in beauty and transformation. Connect through breath, community, and indulge in the healthy and delicious Italian vegetarian cuisine.
About the retreat
Max Strom’s well-being retreats focus on revitalizing your health, deep rest, and for inspiring personal growth using Max Strom’s systems Breathe to Heal and Inner Axis. The time together will consist of full practices of breathing practices (evolutions), gentle breath-initiated movement, and IA Yoga. It will also include Max’s engaging lectures and writing seminars.
The elements of this retreat
- Inner Axis Yoga – Max’s personally developed practice that is deep and powerful both to the beginner and the advanced student.
- Breathe to Heal – Max’s system of breathing patterns for alleviating stress, anxiety and sleep restoration.
- Lectures, Q&A, writing, and discussion.
- Emotional healing and wellbeing.
- Guided meditations & visualizations.
The classes will be taught in English.
Dates: 26 May - 1 June 2023
Price: €1090 - €1490 (depending on room type)
Location: Northern Italy, Mandali Retreat Center
Sign up: please contact [email protected] directly for any questions and to sign up.
Price per person
For the tuition
€590 for the entire retreat program
€490 for graduates of Max’s Inner Axis 200-hour Teacher Training, or Breathe to Heal 40-hour Facilitator Training
Accommodation and food need to be booked and paid separately
The costs for the accommodation and food start at €600 on the basis of 6 nights in a Shared room (up to 3 people) at the Mandali Retreat Centre and full board (3 vegetarian meals per day). Twin/double room or single room is possible at extra charge (twin/double from €774 per person, single from €900 per person).
To secure your spot for this retreat, email Tanja and mention your accommodation preference.
(subject to modification)
Arrival Day - Friday 26 May
- 2 - 5pm: Arrival and check-in
- 7 - 8pm: Dinner
- 8:15 - 9:15pm: Welcome and Introduction Session. Wear comfortable clothing for sitting on a cushion and doing some gentle breathwork.
Saturday to Wednesday 27 - 31 May
- 8 - 9:15am: Breakfast
- 10 - 11:15am: Movement and breathing
- 12:30 - 1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30 - 4pm: Free time
- 4 - 6pm: Movement and breathing
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: Dinner
- 8 - 8:45pm: Lecture, meditation, or free time
Closing Day - Thursday 1 June
- 8 - 9am: Breakfast
- 9 - 10am: Pack-up room (rooms must be vacated by 10am)
- 10 - 11am: Seated breathing and talk on incorporating our work into our daily life
- 11am - 12pm: Good-byes
- 12 - 1pm: Lunch
For the ultimate retreat experience, it is important that you have practiced with Max Strom before, or, have practiced several times with Max's video Learn to Breathe, to heal yourself and your relationships, OR, his 30 minute sequence, Inner Axis-30, on YouTube prior to committing to this retreat. We entrust you to ensure this requirement will be fulfilled.
If you are not sure about meeting this requirement but you'd like to join this retreat, please contact directly [email protected] with your questions or concerns.
Arrivals / Departures
On Friday 26 May 2023, check-in is possible from 2pm onwards.
Please arrive at Mandali at the latest by 6pm for the opening-dinner at 7pm, followed by a meet & greet and light breathwork to aid sleep. Your first full class will be the following morning.
On the last day, Thursday 1 June 2023, we will check out of the rooms by 10am. Our final class will occur after breakfast, from 10 - 11am.
Lunch at 12pm and the use of the Body Care Center facilities on the last day is included.
Travels / Transfer
If you choose to be picked up from the airport/train station or if you are interested in a group transfer, please let Mandali know when you book your accommodation.
To get to Mandali you will need to fly into one of the Airports of Milan (ideally Milano Malpensa), which serve international, charter and domestic flights or to take a train to Omegna.
- Milano Malpensa, the closest to Mandali: €130 for one way, per car, 1-3 people. There is also a shuttle bus for €12 from Milano Malpensa to the town Gravellona, from there we can organize a taxi to Mandali for €40 one way, per car, 1-3 people.
- Milano Linate: €210 for one way, per car, 1-3 people.
- Milano Orio al Serio: €260 for one way, per car, 1-3 people.
Omegna is the closest train station to Mandali: €30 for one way, per car, 1-4 people.
LocationItaly, Quarna Sopra - Mandali Retreat Center, Via Belvedere 2, Quarna Sopra, Italy
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org