01 Oct Online – The Alchemy of Transformation
This is a training especially designed for teachers, teachers in training and (health) care givers. However, anyone interested in the topic can join.
This special Inner Axis training reveals Max’s methodology in sequencing accessible postures that create a profound sense of stillness. The principles you will learn in this workshop will take you to new depths in your practice and teaching.
Session includes: lecture, breathing patterns to use during movement, focused acts of intention and will, and a unifying guided meditation. Bring your mat, props, and writing materials.
All levels are welcome. No previous experience necessary. Recording is available until 14 days after the session.
- Date: Saturday 30 October
- Time: New York (EDT) 8 - 11am // Amsterdam (CEST) 2 - 5pm // Dubai (UAE) 4 - 7pm
- Location: Live Stream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the training
- Price: $45 USD
- Hours can be used for Continued Education with Yoga Alliance
- Sign up
This training is part of the Fall Sessions, consisting of 4 breathwork and movement sessions. You can sign up for one or multiple sessions:
- The Alchemy of Transformation (30 October, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- The Internal Technology of Happiness (13 November, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- Inner Axis Yoga and the Power of Intention (13 November, 2-hour workshop, $29 USD)
- First Aid Kit for Grief (14 November, 3-hour training, $45 USD)
- 13 November Full Day: both workshops hosted on 13 November ($39 USD – save $19 USD)
- Training package: both trainings hosted on 30 October and 14 November ($69 USD – save $21 USD)
- All 4 sessions hosted on 30 October, 13 and 14 November ($125 USD – save $23 USD)
LocationOnline event, Live stream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org