09 Sep Online – Learn to Breathe
Learn how to heal yourself and your relationships - workshop for beginners and teachers of beginners.
How does the way we breathe affect our stress level, anxiety, quality of sleep, and even our relationships?
Breath penetrates, breath invigorates, and breath heals. The effect of Max’s breathing techniques is a profound sense of calm, mental clarity and a release of physical and emotional tension. One of the great things about these specific patterns is that they are accessible to everyone at any time and do not require hours of challenging breathwork to have the desired effect.
Topics included in this workshop:
- Breathing patterns to help with sleep, anxiety, and depression.
- When to breathe through the mouth and when to breathe through the nose.
- When to expand the chest and when to expand the abdomen.
Workshop includes lecture, simple but high impact breathing exercises, gentle breath-initiated movement, and guided meditation.
No previous experience necessary.
- Date: Tuesday 8 November
- Time: Los Angeles (PST) 10am - 12pm // New York (EST) 1 - 3pm // Amsterdam (CET) 7 - 9pm
- Location: Livestream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Sign up
In November, Max is not only hosting Learn to Breathe, but also 2 other invigorating sessions. On Friday 25 November, he teaches Strength, Grace and Healing Part I and on Saturday 26 November Part II of Strength, Grace and Healing.
You can sign up for separate workshops, or take advantage of our discount package:
- November Special: all 3 sessions in November ($75 USD – save $12 USD)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org