09 Sep Online – Strength, Grace and Healing – Part II
This is part II of the Strength, Grace and Healing practice, focusing on the shoulders and neck. On Friday 25 November Max will teach part I, that focuses on the legs, hips and spine. There is a 14-day replay available and sessions can be joined in reversed order.
"I am not interested in the full expression of the pose, I am passionate about the pose helping you to unfold the full expression of you." ~ Max Strom
Get your mat out and let’s get into our practice!
Releasing tension from the upper body feels like taking off a heavy backpack. A backpack filled with stress, worries and suboptimal posture. Through this practice your muscles will stretch and relax and in total you will feel lighter, calmer and invigorated.
No previous experience necessary.
- Date: Saturday 26 November
- Time: Amsterdam (CET) 10am - 12pm // Dubai (GST) 1 - 3pm // Sydney (AEDT) 8 - 10pm
- Location: Livestream, via Zoom
- Recording is available until 14 days after the workshop
- Price: $29 USD
- Sign up
In November, Max is not only hosting his workshop Strength, Grace and Healing Part II, but also 2 other invigorating sessions. On Tuesday 8 November you can join his workshop Learn to Breathe. And on Friday 25 November he teaches Strength, Grace and Healing Part I.
You can sign up for separate workshops, or take advantage of our discount packages:
- Strength, Grace and Healing Weekend: both sessions hosted on 25 and 26 November ($49 USD – save $9 USD)
- November Special: all 3 sessions in November ($75 USD – save $12 USD) (available for purchase until 8 November)
LocationOnline event, Livestream
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.