31 Oct Spring Retreat Italy – Breathe Into Wellbeing
Take the opportunity to join the inspiring and empowering teacher Max Strom for his spring well-being retreat. Enjoy seven days in beauty and transformation. Connect through breath, community, and indulge in the healthy and delicious Italian vegetarian cuisine.
About the retreat
Experience a transformative retreat with Max Strom, acclaimed 4x TEDx speaker, author, and renowned global Breathe to Heal teacher. This spring, immerse yourself in the serene beauty of the Mandali retreat center in the mountains of Northern Italy. Over the course of seven days, surround yourself with the tranquility of nature and bond with a community of like-minded individuals. Delight in the flavors of authentic Italian vegetarian cuisine, crafted to nourish both body and soul. Reserve your spot at Max Strom’s Spring retreat at Mandali.
The elements of this retreat
Max Strom’s retreat focuses on revitalizing and nourishing our wellbeing, deep relaxation and transformational growth. His work is a deeply transformative practice that is designed to alleviate stress, anxiety and restore sleep.
- Breathing patterns and gentle movement that is deeply nourishing and is accessible to everyone.
- Meet like-minded people from across the world and gather together in a community of solidarity and friendship.
- Lectures on personal growth
- Q&A and writing
- Guided meditations and visualizations
The classes will be taught in English.
Dates: 17 - 23 May 2024
Location: Northern Italy, Mandali Retreat Center
Sign up: please contact [email protected] directly for any questions and to sign up.
Price per person
For the tuition
€690 for the entire retreat program
€552 for graduates of Max’s Inner Axis 200-hour Teacher Training, or his Breathe to Heal Facilitator Training
Accommodation and food need to be booked and paid separately
The costs for the accommodation and food start at €600 on the basis of 6 nights in a Shared room (up to 3-4 people) at the Mandali Retreat Centre and full board (3 vegetarian meals per day). Twin/double rooms are available from €768 per person, single rooms from €882 per person).
To secure your spot for this retreat, email Tanja and mention your accommodation preference.
(subject to modification)
Arrival Day - Friday 17 May
- 12:30 - 13:30pm: Lunch by registration (not included in the retreat price)
- 2 - 6:30pm: Arrival and check-in
- 7 - 8pm: Dinner
- 8:15 - 9:15pm: Welcome and Introduction Session
Saturday to Wednesday 18 - 32 May
- 8:30 - 9:30am: Breakfast
- 10:30 - 12:15am: Movement and breathing
- 1 - 2pm: Lunch
- 2 - 4:30pm: Free time
- 4:30 - 6:30pm: Lecture, breathwork and gentle movement
- 7 - 8pm: Dinner
- 8:30 - 9:15pm: Lecture, meditation, or free time
Closing Day - Thursday 23 May
- 8:30 - 9:30am: Breakfast
- Until 10am: Pack luggage (rooms must be vacated by 10am)
- 10 - 11:15am: Seated breathing and talk on incorporating the practice into your daily life
- 11:15am - 12:30pm: Good-byes
- 12:30 - 1:30pm: Lunch by registration (included in the retreat price)
For the optimal retreat experience, it is important that you have practiced with Max Strom before, either in-person or via his livestream events. If this is not possible, you are required to practice at least five times with his video “Learn to Breathe, to heal yourself and your relationships,” or his 16-minute sequence on YouTube called: Instantly Release Anxiety and Stress: 16-Minute Breathwork & Gentle Movement Practice by Max Strom prior to committing to this retreat. We entrust you to ensure this requirement will be fulfilled. If you are not sure about meeting this requirement but you'd like to join this retreat, please contact directly [email protected] with your questions or concerns.
Arrivals / Departures
On Friday 17 May 2024, check-in is possible from 2pm onwards.
Please arrive at Mandali at the latest by 6:30pm for the opening dinner at 7pm. Dinner is followed by a meet & greet and light breathwork to aid sleep. Your first full class will be the following morning.
On the last day, Thursday 23 May 2024, we will check out of the rooms by 10am. Our final class will take place after breakfast, from 10 - 11:15am.
Lunch will be served at 12:30pm on request. Lunch and the use of the Body Care Center facilities on the last day are included.
Travels / Transfer
If you choose to be picked up from the airport/train station or if you are interested in a group transfer, please let Mandali know when you book your accommodation.
To get to Mandali you will need to fly into one of the Airports of Milan (ideally Milano Malpensa), which serve international, charter and domestic flights or to take a train to Omegna.
- Milano Malpensa, the closest to Mandali: €130 for one way, per car, 1-3 people. There is also a shuttle bus for €12 from Milano Malpensa to the town Gravellona. From there we can organize a taxi to Mandali for €40 one way, per car, 1-3 people.
- Milano Linate: €210 for one way, per car, 1-3 people.
- Milano Orio al Serio: €260 for one way, per car, 1-3 people.
Omegna is the closest train station to Mandali: €30 for one way, per car, 1-4 people.
LocationItaly, Quarna Sopra - Mandali Retreat Center, Via Belvedere 2, Quarna Sopra, Italy
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org