23 Feb Austria, Dornbirn – Workshop Weekend
Join a weekend with Max Strom: inspiring workshops on breathwork, well-being, and emotional health.
- Opening the Body - and Finding your Emotions (Friday 8 September, 5 - 7pm)
Open your internal body with a special sequence of postures. Challenging and very healing workshop.
- Learn to Breathe (Saturday 9 September, 10am - 12pm)
Experience for yourself how the way we breathe affects our stress level, anxiety, quality of sleep, and even our relationships. The effect of Max’s breathing techniques is a profound sense of calm, mental clarity, and a release of physical and emotional tension.
- Strength and Stillness (Saturday 9 September, 2 - 4pm)
The intent of yoga is not only to increase our strength and flexibility, but also to promote health and vitality. The next layer is to transform even our very thoughts, from chaos to stillness.
- Some Doors Open Only from the Inside (Sunday 10 September, 10am - 12pm)
There’s a time for talking, and there’s a time to let our breath work for us. To go beyond what we can rationally grasp in order to release the congested emotions that are at the base of stress, depression, anxiety, and PTS. Simple techniques, accessible to everyone, and incredible results.
- Total Relaxation (Sunday 10 September, 2 - 4pm)
Learn how to relax deeply, with a very gentle movement sequence that is simple yet profoundly effective. Release your mind and body from long-held stress and tension that impedes your happiness and ability to sleep.
- Dates: Friday 8 - Sunday 10 September
- Price: €55 per workshop, €100 per day, €235 for the full weekend
- Location: Austria, Dornbirn, Erlebe Yoga
- Sign up - you will be directed to the website of Erlebe Yoga
LocationAustria, Dornbirn - Erlebe Yoga, Baumgarten, Dornbirn, Austria
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org